- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
Grants for damage to municipal infrastructure, provincial road network and island
In situations of emergency or catastrophic nature such as forest fires, storms or other natural disasters, the state, in exercise of exclusive competence in the field of public security (contained in the 149.1.29ª item of the spanish constitution), among other decisions, takes urgent measures aimed at repairing the damage to infrastructure, equipment or facilities, services and road networks and ownership of local entities affected.
The management and payment of grants to address these damages were attributed this Ministry.
(BOE 12-02-2015) Order PAHS/196/2015, of 21 januarywas promulgated, approving the regulatory basis subsidies designed to the execution of works of reparation or restitution of: infrastructure, equipment and facilities and services of municipal ownership and the commonwealths, a result of natural disasters as well as road networks up to the county councils, cabildos, island councils uniprovinciales and autonomous communities.
Practical information oninstitutional image (publicity campaigns).
Grants to cope with damage to infrastructure and road network of local entities
For further information:Civil protection directorate and emergencies (Ministry of Interior).
Information note COVID-19,on the suspension of time frames and justification of these subsidies by a state of alarm 14-marzo-2020.