- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
The state financial cooperation
The state financial cooperation aimed at the Autonomous Communities
In accordance with what is established in the jurisprudence of the Constitutional Court, the state can provide financial resources for the development of actions that competencialmente correspond to the Autonomous Communities, for its management by them.
This option has a specific regulation, basically provided for in Article 86 of the General law Presupuestaria.Este article joined the General law Presupuestariatras decision by the Constitutional Court Ruling 13 / 1992 of 6 February, in which the court recognized spending capacity of the state and powers to allocate appropriations for the financing of autonomous programs and activities, but always within the executive branch Communities.
The procedure regulated by law difference two phases in its formalization. The first aims to the establishment of objective criteria of distribution of credit available between the competent or Autonomous Communities affected by reason of the field, as well as weights of each of the chosen criteria. This phase is substance in cooperation regime at the meeting of the corresponding Sectoral Conference, which allows a debate not only the criteria in the strict sense, but also on the goals and objectives that promotes the state.