- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
The use of the system IMI is easy if you already handles other programs or computer environments. Here you will find resources for self-education and guidance (including demonstration videos) on how to act within the system. Also support material if you organizes some training session on IMI to other users.
Additional material available for self-education in section formation of the web IMI commission. In particular for a presentation strictly divulgativa on what is IMI can see this video of animation of the commission UE:http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/imi-net/video/all_about_imi_es.mp4
If you are planning any training session, please contact the HOTEL NOVA (atencionusuarios.IMI@seap.minhap.es): we can facilitate materials for training, and even experienced support educational activities of other coordinators.
Moreover, only knowing with ample time before the dates of the activity can from national coordination request to the committee that does not engage in maintenance or other that could affect the availability of the system during the course.