- Organization chart
- Minister of Territorial policy and Democratic Memory
- Chief of staff of the minister of Territorial policy and Democratic Memory
Minister of Territorial policy and Democratic Memory
ÁNGEL VÍCTOR TORRES PÉREZ
The Minister of Territorial policy and Democratic Memory the proposal and implementation of government policy in the area of territorial policy, territorial organization of the state and relations with the autonomous communities and the constituent entities of the local administration. It also implements the proposal and implementation of the government's policy on historical memory and democratic.
Bachelor's degree in spanish philology (university of La Laguna).
• Member of the parliament of the canary islands until his appointment as Minister on 20 november 2023.
• president of the canary islands between 2019 and 2023.
• first vice-president of the Cabildo de Gran Canaria between 2015 and 2019.
• town hall of The South in two periods, from 2011-2015 and from 2003 to 2007.
• First deputy mayor city of The South between 2009 and 2011.
• deputy to the province of Las Palmas in the congress of deputies from 2009 to 2011.
Born in The South (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria), on 30 march 1966.