- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
Determination of the AEE headquarters
The Council of ministers has approved the agreement to start the procedure for determining the physical headquarters of the Spanish Space Agency.
This procedure will be transparent, open and competitive and respond to the commitment of the government of Spain with the decentralization of the headquarters of the public sector to promote territorial structuring.
The establishment of the Spanish Space Agency, requested in recent years by all the space sector english, it was announced for the first time in the national security strategy 2021, a political nature of the area of security that echoes the worrying developments in the geopolitical situation and its negative impact on the free access to and exploitation of the capacities provided from space. As a result, establishes the need to promote measures to defend national interests in strategic environment such as spatial, who is responsible for the normal functioning of our society.
The third additional provision of law 17/2002 of 5 september, amending the law 14/2011, of 1 june, of science, technology and innovation, authorizes the establishment of the state agency ‘ Space Agency. This provision follows the precepts of the line of action 17 of the royal decree 1150/2021, of 28 december, approving the national security strategy 2021, and which establishes the need to create a Spanish Space Agency also should include a component of national security.
In accordance with article 6.1 of the royal decree 209/2022, “ the council of ministers may agree with a statement of reasons the start of the procedure before the creation of the entity ”, stipulating that the election of the headquarters of the agency will be undertaken through a transparent, open, competitive and in accordance with the criteria for selection of each headquarters issued by the advisory committee for the determination of headquarters and established according to the needs of the agency.
The criteria that will inform the choice of these premises will be determined according to the principles enshrined in article 103.1 of the spanish constitution, to those set out in article 3 of act 40/2015, of 1 october, from The Legal Regime of the public Sector, as well as the structuring of territorial.
In implementation of this provision, the council of ministers, at its meeting held on 27 september 2002, agreed to initiate the procedure for determining the physical headquarters of the Spanish Space Agency, before its creation and through the processing of urgency, given that it considers an imperative that the Spanish Space Agency will become operational as soon as possible, since the adoption of the law 17/2002 of 5 september, the legislator has imposed a year's time to be adopted by the government to the status of the agency. For operational reasons, it is considered necessary for their physical headquarters is set in place prior to the adoption of the statute, as the local entity hostel could make some of the services the end of the same.
Similarly, and following articles 3.2.b) and 6.2 of the royal decree 209/2022, once the council of ministers agreed to the start of procedure for determining physical headquarters of the Spanish Space Agency at its meeting held on 27 september 2002, the advisory committee to the determination of the headquarters of the entities belonging to the public sector institutional adopted state, at its meeting on 29 september 2002, the report of the relationship of criteria that will be taken into account in determining the location of the Agency.
- Order PCM/945/2022, 3 october, which publishes the agreement to start the procedure for determining the physical headquarters of the Spanish Space Agency.
- Order TER/947/2022, of 4 october, which issued the report of the advisory committee for the determination of the headquarters of the future Spanish Space Agency and opening of the deadline for nominations.