- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
Multilateral Cooperation or sectoral
Through multilateral cooperation seeks to enforce the participation of the autonomous communities in the definition of general interest, supporting the unity of action and respect to self-government and diversity.
Sectoral Conferences are organs of multilateral cooperation relating to a specific sector of public activity. Are composed of the incumbent competent Department and by all councillors Autonomous governments responsible for the same subject. By its composition, by their number and by its activity constitute the main pillar of the administrative cooperation.
It is constituted bodies to agree voluntarily actions to improve the performance of the powers that each government has, may have advisory functions, decision-making or coordination directed towards agreeing on common subjects, with the purpose of attending to the real problems of citizens.
The Law 40 / 2015, 1 October, of Legal Regime of the public Sector, establishes its legal regime in articles 147 and following. Each Conference has an Internal rules of operation approved by its members. Sectoral Conferences will register Organ state Electronic and cooperation instruments (REOICO) in order to be valid its constitution. The seventh additional provision of this law in addition expected regarding the registration that those Organs of cooperation that have not been met in five years since creation or within a period of five years from the entry into force of the law, will be extinguished.
In general have a body of work and support, the sectoral commissions, which are responsible for preparing your meetings and track agreements adopted, usually working groups are formed for the tasks techniques that endow it. There are currently 42 Sectorial Conferences, with a very heterogeneous activity among themselves.