- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
In the global data and general details the joint committee meetings held during transfers laVIII state legislature broken down by years, and with the detail of the staff and the funding that has been the subject of transfer, as well as a statistic of agreements approved by the respective Joint commissions.
In the transfer outstanding general or common subjects, presents the comparative state for Autonomous Communities of transfers approved and pending approval in general topics or common to all or some of them.
In transfers on specific topics and extensions of transfers to Autonomous Communities lists the most relevant transfers approved during laVIII state legislature relating to matters affecting individualizadamente to an autonomous community, as well as extensions to transfer agreements functions and services previously approved.
Finally, provides a summary of individualized transfers of functions and services to cities and Melilla Ceuta approved during the VIII Legislature.