- What is the General State Administration in the Territory?
- Delegations in Autonomous Communities
- Government Delegation in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia
- Government Delegate
- Proyectos, Campañas e Información
- Servicios, Servicios Electrónicos y Directorio
- Government Sub-delegation in Seville
- Government Sub-delegation in Almeria
- Government Sub-delegation in Cadiz
- Government Sub-delegation in Cordoba
- Government Sub-delegation in Huelva
- Government Sub-delegation in Jaen
- Government Sub-delegation in Malaga
- Government Sub-delegation in Granada
The present report, as provided for in article 73.1.b of law 40/2015, of 1 october, from The Legal Regime of the public Sector, reflects an overall assessment on the functioning of theServices of the General state administration in the territory.
Dentro de la Secretaría de Estado de Política Territorial, corresponde a la Secretariat-General of Territorial coordination the development of the report on the functioning of public services of the General state administration in the territory, in collaboration with delegations Branches and Island Addresses.
Currently it is up to the sub-department Coordination of the General state administration in the territory, integrated in the secretariat of state for Territorial Policy, the development in collaboration with delegations, Branches of government and island Addresses report on the functioning of public services.
In this regard, the report sets forth the following chapters:
|This is a general introduction, which exposes a synthetic, which regulates the General state administration in the territory. In particular Delegations, describes the Office of the government and Island Addresses and provides the main human resources data and budgets.|
Areas of action
Describes the main improvement initiatives and actions undertaken by the General Secretariat of Territorial coordination together with delegations, Branches of government and the Island Address, as well as the most relevant data on the main areas of action, with reference to indicators and showing trends over the past few years, grouped into four Thematic areas:
Meeting, sorted by Ministries, non-territorial delegations of the government, with a brief description of their organization and, if any, operation.