- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
Institutional image (publicity campaigns)
Information on institutional image in connection with the obligations of publicity and communication associated with subsidies for damage to municipal infrastructure, provincial road network and island level.
Regulation of adoption of the handbook on institutional image of the General state administration:
- Order of 27 september 1999approves the institutional profile of the General state administration and development of the royal decree 1465/1999 establishing criteria for institutional image and regulates the production of documents and printed materials of the General state administration.
- Resolution of 21 september 2021of the state secretariat of the civil service, which updated the Manual of Institutional Image, adapting it to the new structure of ministerial departments of the General state administration.
Paragraphs in the interest of the manual institutional image:
- Basic elementsbranding
- Identification policyin activities, publications, construction or services of non-state Ownership financed with funds from the State