- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
Datos básicos de las Comisiones Bilaterales de Cooperación
Provide basic data on the activities of bilateral commissions of cooperation since 1984 to present day.
Article 33 of the organic law 2/1979, of 3 october, the constitutional court, in the drafting by the organic law 1/2000 of 7 january, has given the Bilateral Committees of cooperation of a new function, by allowing within agreements can be taken of resolution of discrepancies prevent the lodging of a constitutional appeal. The Bilateral cooperation Committees have adopted a specific mechanism for operation in the case under that article 33 of the organic law 2/1979, of 3 october. Furthermore, this resolution of disputes of any kind raised among state and autonomous Administrations has been established within the Statutes of autonomy is adopted in 2006, 2007 and 2018.
Therefore it is necessary to distinguish between the following types of meetings of committees bilateral cooperation agreement with its purpose:
- The purporting to solely and exclusively policy follow-up actions, prevention and resolution of conflicts, which, after adoption of the organic law 1/2000 of 7 january, began to buckle to a particular working regime in compliance with the provisions of article 33 of the organic law 2/1979, of 3 october.
- Meetings, such as regular framework and continuing relationship between the governments of spain and each autonomous community, to identify and address the issues of common interest provided for by law or of the parties, without prejudice to that they have been able to also address, in part, questions of conflict.
In the light of this is an appropriate to gather information, so singularizada according to their object, on the meetings of committees bilateral Cooperation. However, it was cautioned that data on the meetings convened under the procedure referred to in article 33 of the organic law 2/1979, of 3 october, only to resolve disputes raised by the state and the autonomous communities is contained in the monthly reports of conflicts and in the Quarterly Bulletins of conflicts between the state and the autonomous communities (https :// mpt.gob.es/politica-territorial/autonomica/regime _ juridico.html).