- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
Article 64 of Organic Law 1/2011 of 28 January on the reform of the Statute of Autonomy of the Autonomous Community of Extremadura provides for the Commission for Cooperation between the State and the Autonomous Community of Extremadura, which will constitute the general and permanent framework for the relationship between the Governments of Extremadura and the State and whose rules of organization and operation will be established by agreement of both parties.
It is the responsibility of the Cooperation Commission:
- Establish the mechanisms for information and collaboration for the exercise of their respective powers.
- Collaborate in the elaboration of State legislative projects that singularly affect the competences and interests of Extremadura.
- To be a channel and scope for the resolution of conflicts between the two administrations.
- Any other functions of a similar nature raised at the initiative of the parties.
To date, the Statutory Commission has not been formally constituted, so that the Bilateral Commission for Cooperation State Administration - Autonomous Community of Extremadura of 11. FEB.1992, and the internal regulations adopted at the meeting of the Bilateral Commission of 13.
It is made up of five permanent members appointed by each of the representations and other representatives may also attend depending on the issues to be dealt with. The Presidency of the Commission corresponds to the State Administration and the Vice-Presidency to the Autonomous Community. Each representation will be assisted by a Secretary.