- Territorial Policy
- Territorial policy (auntonomous communities)
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- General information and statistics of transfers: Transfer approved (1978-2023) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers in the XV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIV state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XIII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XII state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the XI state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in the state legislature X
- Basic data on transfers in the ninth state legislature
- Basic data on transfers in region VIII state legislature
TheAutonomy statute Andalucian marvel includes in its articles various bodies for the promotion of bilateral relations between the State and the Regional Government of Andalusia: the Bilateral Commission for Cooperation between the Regional Government of Andalusia and the State (article 220), the Joint Commission for Economic and Fiscal Affairs between the State and the Autonomous Community (article 184), and the Commission on State Investments in Andalusia (third additional provision).
TheBilateral commission for board Cooperation Andalucía-estadowdcs, has the rotating presidency and adopts its agreements by consensus of the two parties. Provides the blueprint and continuing relationship between the two Governments. Its primary functions are the deliberation and, where appropriate, the agreement on such matters as state bills, programming of the overall economic policy, conflicts of authority, follow-up of european policy and follow-up to the external action of the state, provided that they have an impact uniquely within the competence or the interests of the autonomous community.
The Bilateral Commission cooperation Andalucía-estado board has established the following permanent Subcommittees:
Sub-commission on the Follow-Up policy, prevention and settlement of disputes Of Authority, to prevent conflicts of competences between the two administrations.
Sub-commission on the Collaboration and cooperation, to advance the work of development of the statute in the area of mutual cooperation.
Sub-commission on the European Affairs and external action service, to articulate the participation of the Junta de andalucia in eu affairs and external action of the state in matters affecting competences of the autonomous community.
Sub-commission on the infrastructure and equipment, to discuss issues of common interest in such Areas.
TheBilateral commission for board Cooperation Andalucía-estadohas held six meetings, on 9 april 2007, 12 november 2007, 18 september 2008, 16 march 2009, 29 march 2011 and 16 september 2011.