- Organization chart
- Ministra de Política Territorial
- Directora del Gabinete de la ministra de Política Territorial
Information extracted from the treatment Activities (RAT)
Personal data of stakeholders will be stored in the corresponding treatment activity of the ministry of Territorial policy.
he responsible law enforcement and treatment are obliged to keep and maintain updated records of treatment activities(RAT) (articles 31 of Organic law 3/2018, of 5 december on Personal data protection and guarantee of the digital rights, and 30The General Rules on data protection (EU) 2016/679 of the european parliament and of the council of 27 april 2016.
Minimum contents of RAT treatment:
- Name and contact information of the responsible and, where appropriate, the representative's maintainer, head, and the delegate of data protection.
- The end of treatment.
- Description of the categories of stakeholders and of the categories of personal data.
- Categories of recipients who are reported or communicate personal data, including the recipients in third countries or international organizations.
- If any, transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization.
- Where possible, deadlines for the suppression of the data.
- Where possible, general description of the security technical and organisational steps.
You can search the registry for those responsible for treatment of the department in the following linkss ( PDF):