- Organization chart
- Minister of Territorial policy and Democratic Memory
- Secretary of State of Territorial Policy
- Secretaría de Estado de Memoria Democrática
- Undersecretariat of Territorial Policy
TheRoyal Decree 829/2023, 20 november, which they ministerial departments, created the ministry of Territorial policy and democratic as Memory department responsible for the proposal and implementation of government policy in the area of territorial policy, territorial organization of the state and relations with the autonomous communities and the constituent entities of the local administration.
It also implements the proposal and implementation of the government's policy on historical memory and democratic.
ThroughReal Decreto 835/2023, of 20 novemberin accordance with the provisions of articles 62.e) and 100 of the constitution, and on the proposal of the president of the government, was appointed Minister of Territorial policy and Democratic Memory to don Angel Victor Torres Pérez.
Under the provisions of Royal Decree 829/2023, 20 november, which they ministerial departments, this ministry is structured in the following superior bodies
- Ministry of Territorial Policy
- State secretariat for Democratic Heritage