- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Composition of the board
The Council of the official languages is chaired by the owner of the secretariat of state of Public administrations.
Plays vice-chair holder of the overall direction of Coordination with the skills And CC.AA. EE.LL, the secretariat of State of Public administrations.
The Council comprises besides, by a representative, with the rank of General Manager of each of the Ministerial departments.
The Secretariat of the board of the official languages is exercised by the holder of the office for the official languages. The Secretary will attend board meetings with voice but no vote.