In 2021 the allocation of funds to local entities has been implemented through a (non-competitive) call for subsidies managed in close cooperation with the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation in base of its material scope, the digital modernization and transformation.
This first call for a total amount of 92,77 million euros aimed at municipalities of over 50,000 and provincial capitals. In its design the criteria of local entities was taken into account, through the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces and of the National Commission for Local Administration.
Call closed on 29/12/2021.
Call 2021 for municipal councils of more than 50.000 inhabitants and provincial capitals
- Order TER/1204/2021, of 3 november, adopting regulatory bases and the 2021 call for subsidies for digital transformation and modernization of the administrations of local entities, within the framework of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan.
- The Government extends the deadline until 29 december for municipalities with more than 50,000 inhabitants to submit their digitization and modernization projects
- Link to the electronic site
- Model annnexes:
- SGAD Technical guides on general and specific aspects for lines of action, and format of the project or technical memory
- FAQs Regulations
- Technical FAQs
- RESOLUTION OF THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF LOCAL AND REGIONAL COOPERATION, OF 18 MAY 2002, GRANTING SUBSIDIES FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AND MODERNIZATION OF THE ADMINISTRATIONS OF LOCAL ENTITIES