- Organization chart
- Minister of Territorial policy
- Director of the cabinet of the minister of Territorial policy
Minister of Territorial policy
ISABEL RODRÍGUEZ GARCÍA
The Minister of Territorial Policy proposes and implements the government policy in the area of territorial policy, territorial organization of the state and relations with the autonomous communities and the entities of the local administration.
Bachelor's degree in Law (University of Castilla-La Mancha).
• Mayor of Puertollano (Ciudad Real) from 15 June 2019 until his appointment as Minister on 12 July 2021.
• Member of the Congress of Deputies for the province of Ciudad Real from 2011 to 2019.
- Member of the Permanent Deputation from 18/08/2016 to 04/07/2017.
- Alternate Spokesperson of the Board of Spokespersons from 20/06/2017 to 19/07/2017.
- Deputy Speaker of the Board of Spokespersons from 02/08/2016 to 20/06/2017.
- Member of the Constitutional Commission from 12/09/2016 to 25/09/2017.
- Member of the Commission of Justice from 13/09/2016 to 20/07/2017.
- Attached to the Commission of Industry, Energy and Tourism from 22/09/2016 to 19/12/2016.
- Attached to the Commission of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda from 19/12/2016 to 21/06/2018.
- Member of the Commission of Regulation from 12/09/2016 to 22/08/2017.
- Member of the Joint Commission of National Security from 16/11/2016 to 17/07/2017.
• Spokesperson of the Government of Castilla-La Mancha between 2008 and 2011.
• Senator for the province of Ciudad Real between 2004 and 2007.
• Director General of Youth in the Junta de Comunidades of Castilla-La Mancha, from 2007 to 2008.
• Senator for Ciudad Real between 2004 and 2007.
Born in Abenójar (Ciudad Real) on 5 June 1981.